Every year storms seem to get worse world wide and losing power is almost expected in some parts of the country. If your only source of heat is electric or your gas furnace has electric ignition you could be in for a very cold time if utilities are interrupted. Following is a list of some of the best Indoor & Outdoor propane heaters Amazon offers and all were chosen on the basis of durability, functionality and customer satisfaction.
1. Fire Sense Hammer Tone Bronze Commercial Patio Heater
If you need durability and reliable function in a propane heater, this indoor & outdoor model is worth taking a look at. Featuring a Piezo ignition and 46,000 btu’s it will certainly take the chill off any outside activities. Burners are solid stainless steel and the heating grid is double mantled. It comes with wheels, so moving it around is no problem and there is a sensible auto safety shut-off valve that kicks in when or if the heater is tilted.
2. Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Radiant Heater
Mr. Heater is designed for indoor or outdoor use and it’s 4,000 to 9,000 btu capability will heat up 225 square feet. Features is an Oxygen Depletion System as well as auto safety shut-off. This clean burning propane heater can be used with complete confidence. It operates on liquid propane 1 lb cylinders or can be hooked to a more permanent gas supply. Considered to be one of the most popular on the market, it’s easy to see why.
3. Camping Emergency Butane Heater Coherent Heat Source Survival Tools
This Camping Emergency butane heater only uses about 100gm gas per hours and is very economical to run. Designed for use with standard butane gas cartridges it’s portable and no trouble at all to pack up with the rest of your camping gear. Featured is a quality ceramic burner and a pressure sensing auto safety shut-off valve. It comes with a CE certificate and will work when you need it to.
4. Fire Sense 46,000 BTUXL-Series Matte-Mocha Patio Heater w/Drink Table & Wheels
Fire Sense has been upgraded and is now one of the most powerful outdoor propane heaters on the market with 46,000 btu’s. Rapid Spark ignition is easy on your thumb and a new “pilotless” burner means the wind won’t be blowing out your flame. Its bottom is filled with sand for stability and stainless steel construction makes it durable. The powder coat finish will keep this heater looking good no matter how foul the weather gets.
5. Mr. Heater 38,000 BTU Forced Air Propane Heater F271350
Mr. Heater with its 38,000 btu’s is capable of heating up to 950 sq ft and is the perfect liquid propane forced air heater for any jobsite. The heavy duty handle won’t snap off in your hand and its split barrel design makes maintenance a simple thing. Featured is “quiet burner technology” that reduces noise by 50% and there is also a high-temperature limit switch. There’s no reason to freeze on the job, buy this one today and stay warm.
6. Dyna-Glo RMC-FA60DGD 30,000 – 60,000 BTU Liquid Propane Forced Air Heater
If you’re looking for a way to stay warm on the job, this Dyna-Glo with its adjustable heat angle and strong blower will heat up to 1,350 sq ft with its 30,000 to 60,000 btu’s. A full 20 lb tank will run for 14 hours and there are no worries with a tip-over shut-off valve as well as a back pressure switch for safety. This liquid propane heater is CSA approved and comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
7. Dyna-Glo RMC-LPC200DG 50,000 to 200,000 BTU Liquid Propane Convection Heater
The Dyna-Glo RMC will heat an amazing 4,700 sq ft and has a 360 degree heat radius. Designed for indoor (with proper ventilation) or outdoor use, this convection heater has a rating of 50,000 to 200,000 btu’s. Depending on which btu is chosen, It will run 11-43 hours on a 100-pound tank and the heater itself weighs less than 14 lbs. The base is large and sturdy, and in case of accident it has an auto safety shut-off feature.
8. Texsport Deluxe Bulk Tank Infared Propane Heater
Designed for outdoor use this propane heater is connectable to a large tank and features an on/off control knob for adjusting the burner as much as 10,000 btu’s. The burner is durable ceramic which provides a more even heat and there is an auto safety shut-off valve if the flame ever goes out. Created by a company with 40 years in the industry, that alone is reason enough to trust it. No one stays in business that long without being very good at what they do.
9. Mr. Heater, Corporation Mr. Heater, 30,000 BTU Vent Free Blue Flame Propane Heater, MHVFB30LPT
This Mr. Heater is designed for indoor use and can either be used as a floor unit or mounted to a wall. The blue flame burner provides even convection heat, and there is an automatic low oxygen shut-off system. Vent free, this liquid propane heater is 30,000 btu and with battery powered ignition, starting it is hassle free. A durable unit, it easily heats up to 750 sq ft. and will keep you warm no matter how cold it gets outside.
Now that you know where to find the best indoor or outdoor heaters today’s market has to offer, there’s no reason to suffer from the cold. Any of the above heaters will do the job but to help make your decision on which one to buy a little easier following are two of the best according to their new owners.
Dyna-Glo, # 6, has a convenient adjustable angle and will run for 14 hours on a full tank, plus it has the 1-year limited warranty and a strong blower so even the coldest corner is warmed. Texsport Deluxe, # 8, has a knob which people find convenient for adjustments and a durable ceramic burner for more even heat. It doesn’t have a warranty like the Dyna-Glo but the company that produces it has been doing so for 40 years and for some people that’s even better than a guarantee.
Table of Contents
- 1. Fire Sense Hammer Tone Bronze Commercial Patio Heater
- 2. Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Radiant Heater
- 3. Camping Emergency Butane Heater Coherent Heat Source Survival Tools
- 4. Fire Sense 46,000 BTUXL-Series Matte-Mocha Patio Heater w/Drink Table & Wheels
- 5. Mr. Heater 38,000 BTU Forced Air Propane Heater F271350
- 6. Dyna-Glo RMC-FA60DGD 30,000 – 60,000 BTU Liquid Propane Forced Air Heater
- 7. Dyna-Glo RMC-LPC200DG 50,000 to 200,000 BTU Liquid Propane Convection Heater
- 8. Texsport Deluxe Bulk Tank Infared Propane Heater
- 9. Mr. Heater, Corporation Mr. Heater, 30,000 BTU Vent Free Blue Flame Propane Heater, MHVFB30LPT