The final touch that makes your home decor look like pottery barn. Many of us wish our living spaces looked more like the furniture catalogs we love. If you look carefully, you’ll see that plants are almost always included in their photos of stunning homes. If you have a brown thumb, you’ve probably already dealt with houseplant disappointment. You buy a few live plants, resolving to water them regularly, only to discover a mini Sahara desert with a few brown twigs several weeks later. Fortunately, high quality silk flowers and plants can bring that magazine worthy charm to your home or office.
1. Vickerman 4-Feet Artificial Capensia Bush in Decorative Rattan Basket
The Vickerman artificial capensia bush gives you a shrubbier plant that is excellent for screening unsightly cords or dressing up smaller areas. Standing 4 feet tall, it’s also a good scale for rooms with short ceilings. Its medium textured leaves make a nice backdrop as well. This bush features 504 multi-colored leaves and real wood trunks. The foliage is varied in texture. It comes pre-potted in a rattan basket with natural moss.
The Nearly Natural ficus silk tree is a welcome addition to your conservatory choices. While the live ficus are known for their nasty habit of dropping leaves, you can put your vacuum away and enjoy the slender, delicate look of this 5 foot tree. This full, natural looking tree features over 1008 individual leaves and natural trunks. It comes in a non-decorative plastic pot which is 5.5 inches wide by 5 inches tall. The tree itself is 6 feet tall.
3. Nearly Natural 6584 Corn Stalk Dracaena Decorative Artificial Silk Plant
The great thing about artificial plants is that you can design combinations of plants that would not normally thrive under the same conditions. The Nearly Natural corn stalk dracaena plant offers a bold texture and vibrant green color that pairs very well with more subtle plants. It comes in a basic 8.5 inch plastic container and measures 57 inches tall by 28 inches wide.
4. Nearly Natural 6608 Bougainvillea Hanging Basket Decorative Silk Plant
We all love flowers on the porch, and the Nearly Natural bougainvillea hanging basket will look just as vibrant on your stoop after you’ve been on vacation for two weeks as it did the day you left. No more asking your neighbors to water, keep your home looking its best with the brilliant pink flowers and vines of this hanging basket. It measures 32 by 32 by 24 inches, and features two-toned foliage and vibrant pink blooms. It is potted in a brown rattan basket.
5. Artificial Flower Purple Lavender Bouquet for Home Decor and Wedding Decorations
Bring to mind the romantic ambiance of France with bouquets of lavender scattered around your home. The Artificial Flower purple lavender bouquet includes 8 bundles. This may seem excessive, but repetition is a very effective interior design concept. Try placing a row of lavender in antique pitchers on your mantle or shelf in a bathroom. The bundle heights are between 14.5 inches and 16.5 inches tall, and each bundle consists of approximately 6-8 stems.
6. National Tree Arborvitae Tree with Dark Green Round Plastic Pot
Replace outdoor potted plants with artificial ones in hard-to-grow spots. The 36 inch National Tree arborvitae tree features sturdy plastic foliage that enables it to stand up to tough weather. While the live species’ root system would quickly take over a pot, this artificial option enables you to easily change out colorful annual plantings around it. This product arrives planted in a basic plastic pot and its dimensions are 9 inches in diameter by 36 inches tall.
7. TWO Pre-potted 4′ Spiral Boxwood Artificial Topiary Trees
Consider buying two of the Arcadia Silk Plantation spiral boxwood topiary trees for a classic entrance or hallway. Their dark green leaves are full and thick enabling you to place them in areas that get traffic from all directions. While these come in basic plastic pots, you can upscale their look by placing them in your own container. Each plant features 1221 leaves and has dimensions of 4 feet tall by 1 foot wide. The basic pot measures approximately 7 inches wide by 5 inches tall.
8. Silk Decor 4-Feet Tri Ball Boxwood Topiary Plant
Another entrance or hallway accent plant is the Silk Decor 4-feet tri ball boxwood topiary. This plant features two tone foliage for that realistic look. It comes potted in a green plastic pot that is 6 inches tall and 6 inches in diameter. The ball diameters are gradated: the top ball is 12 inches, middle ball is 15 inches and bottom ball is 18 inches.
9. Large Luxury Artificial Japanese Fruticosa Tree, Stylish Contemporary Handmade Using Real Bark Replica Fake Indoor Plant
The artificial Japanese fruticosa tree has a unique, twisted bark trunk and contemporary form. Its Asian look makes it an excellent choice to complement modern or transitional style furniture. At a height of 5 feet 4 inches, it is substantial enough to be the focal point in a room. It features a real bark trunk and arrives in a plastic terra cotta pot. Its dimensions are 1.5 feet across by 5 feet tall.
10. House of Silk Flowers Artificial Triple-Stem Phalaenopsis Orchid Arrangement, Lavender
As it flowers on for months, the House of Silk Flowers lavender triple-stem phalaenopsis orchid arrangement will surprise your coworkers with your amazing green thumb. It features thick, green leaves which are wired to be flexible permitting you to arrange them in a natural looking curve. The matte fabric artificial blossoms are subtle and classy. Standing 2 feet tall, this potted plant looks like it came straight from the florist. This plant features three stems. Each stem has 7-9 blooms and 4-6 buds. Its black glazed ceramic pot measures 6″ x 6″ x 6″, and its dimensions are 18″ diameter x 24″ tall.
While we usually think of paint colors, furniture, rugs and lighting when we design our living spaces, plants provide natural ambiance and a fresh addition to any décor. Shades of green are an important accent color to keep in mind when decorating. Artificial plants enable you to bring bold or refined textures and calm, relaxing colors into your home. Their versatility and convenience make them a must-have for you in your busy lifestyle. Begin branching out by beautifying your home with these specimens today.
Table of Contents
- 1. Vickerman 4-Feet Artificial Capensia Bush in Decorative Rattan Basket
- 2. Nearly Natural 5209 Ficus Silk Tree
- 3. Nearly Natural 6584 Corn Stalk Dracaena Decorative Artificial Silk Plant
- 4. Nearly Natural 6608 Bougainvillea Hanging Basket Decorative Silk Plant
- 5. Artificial Flower Purple Lavender Bouquet for Home Decor and Wedding Decorations
- 6. National Tree Arborvitae Tree with Dark Green Round Plastic Pot
- 7. TWO Pre-potted 4′ Spiral Boxwood Artificial Topiary Trees
- 8. Silk Decor 4-Feet Tri Ball Boxwood Topiary Plant
- 9. Large Luxury Artificial Japanese Fruticosa Tree, Stylish Contemporary Handmade Using Real Bark Replica Fake Indoor Plant
- 10. House of Silk Flowers Artificial Triple-Stem Phalaenopsis Orchid Arrangement, Lavender