With all the Outdoor Bluetooth Speakers available, how do you know which one is best for you? Outdoor Bluetooth speakers come in all shapes and sizes, they’re great for parties, cookouts, events, and even casual leisure on the deck. Their portability and wireless capabilities make them easy to set-up with your favorite Bluetooth enabled devices. Whether you prefer better sound quality, price, longer lasting battery, or a mix of all three there are plenty of choices for you today.
What to look for
With advances in battery capabilities, audio capabilities, and environmental durability, Outdoor Bluetooth Speakers have proven to hold their own if you know what to look for. However, not all speakers are made the same. The hard work in determining what’s right has been done for you and broken down in our list of the best outdoor portable wireless Bluetooth stereo speakers.
The turtle shell 2.0 is a very impressive speaker that is designed to be shock, water, and dust resistant making it suitable for messy environments. The speaker comes with a built-in microphone that is perfect for conference calls. If you plan on using the speaker for a long time its Lithium-ion battery lasts up to 16 hours making it the perfect choice for long events. The Hi-Fi Speakers deliver great sound quality.
2. [Water-resistant Outdoor Speakers], Wireless Speakers, Bluetooth Speaker 4.0 with 2 X 3W Stereo Speakers, 3600mah Rechargeable Battery, Microphone, Ipx4 Splash- Proof
This speaker comes equipped with a 3600 mAh power bank, for charging your devices. It is able to be hooked onto pants, jackets, bikes, etc. using the carabiner hook it has built on. Much to your surprise, it is also water and dust resistant so simple splashes or sand won’t cause much bother. It can connect up to 33 feet away from your bluetooth device. The battery life lasts around 10 hours and takes 3 to 4 hours to charge, displaying a solid red indicator when you’re at full charge and a blinking red light when it is in need of charging.
3. Anker SoundCore Bluetooth Speaker with 24-Hour Playtime, 66-Foot Bluetooth Range & Built-in Mic, Dual-Driver Portable Wireless Speaker with Low Harmonic Distortion and Superior Sound
This speaker comes equipped with a 24 hour / 500 song playtime. This is a massive feat in comparison to other Bluetooth speakers. The range is capable of up to 66 feet, basically double of what you could expect from most other Bluetooth speakers. It has a dual high-performance drivers. You can connect to Bluetooth or use an aux cable. While the bass on this device isn’t impressive it delivers clear sound at high levels and for long periods.
4. Omaker M4 Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker with 12 Hour Playtime for Outdoors or Shower
The Omaker M4 Portable Bluetooth speaker comes with a built-in microphone and AFC technology. Designed for use outdoors and in the shower the speaker does a great job at filling the room with clear sound. What the speaker lacks in bass it makes up for in battery life. This is a good speaker for medium-sized rooms and listening with maybe a group of people. The speaker handles well in outdoor activities and carries the sound well and clearly. The speaker can play for 12 hours straight at 80% volume with only a 3 hour recharge time. It can connect to your Bluetooth devices from up to 33 feet away, comparing to other Bluetooth speakers in its price range.
5. AOMAIS Sport II Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speakers 4.0 with Waterproof IPX7,20W Bass Sound,Stereo Pairing,Durable Design for iPhone /iPod/iPad/Phones/Tablet/Echo dot
This portable bluetooth speaker comes with your standard bluetooth 4.0 as well as an audio input line for all your audio devices. It includes a floating accessory with the speaker so you can use it in the pool or at the beach right next to you while you’re catching some waves. With the 20W sound capabilities it’ll give you a nice listening experience for up to 10 hours of playtime. This speaker has a nifty feature where you can pair it with a second speaker, something most portable bluetooth speakers lack. Like most bluetooth speakers, you can expect to pair your devices up to 32 feet apart.
6. DOSS Touch Wireless Bluetooth V4.0 Portable Speaker with HD Sound and Bass
Equipped with 12W full stereo capabilities via dual drivers this portable speaker gives quality sound at low and high volumes. The bass it delivers isn’t too deep but still gives the listener a great experience. This speaker features a built-in microphone so you can make and receive calls. The speaker comes with built-in Micro-SD card slot for playing music and updating its firmware. Connect via Bluetooth or an aux cable for up to 12 hours of music playback.
7. Big Blue Party Indoor-Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker
The Big Blue Bluetooth Speaker has adjustable bass, volume, and treble controls giving you control of your music right from the speaker itself. This speaker is great for parties, both indoor and out. This outdoor portable Bluetooth speaker has the option of either plugging it in or running on battery life for up to 4.5 hours of heavy use and can be up to 33 feet away from your Bluetooth-enabled device. This is a good speaker for events with a lot of people as it comes with four built-in speakers and a subwoofer, sending sound in every direction.
8. Mpow Bluetooth Speaker Portable Wireless with Extral 1000 mAh Emergency Power Bank for Outdoor
This speaker provides an added utility of having a 1000 mAh power bank designed into it. It’s a small speaker with a 5W subwoofer and radiator, giving you a little bit of bass. If your sound tastes don’t require too much bass then it remains a decent device. With the 1000 mAh power bank, you can charge your phone right from the speaker perfect utility for those who are always letting their phone battery run low. The speaker comes with a 3.5MM audio line as well as Bluetooth, allowing you to use any audio device by simply plugging in the auxiliary cord like you would headphones.
9. Photive HYDRA Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker. Rugged Shockproof and Waterproof Portable Wireless Speaker
This speaker offers protection from dust, shock, and water. You can enjoy up to 8 hours of battery life with this speaker. The sound output is very pleasant, coming with a sub-woofer and two 40 mm drivers delivering a great sound quality to the listener. This speaker was designed with durability in mind made from aluminum and rugged rubber exterior.
10. Bluetooth Speakers, TaoTronics Stereo 20W Wireless Portable Speaker (Dual 10W Drivers, Dual Passive Subwoofers, Strong Bass, Aluminum-Alloy, Bluetooth 4.0, Built-in Microphone
This speaker comes equipped with two 10-watt speakers and 2 passive radiators giving the listening an impressive amount of bass and overall sound quality. The battery lasts for up to 8 hours on a single charge, but can vary based on the levels you listen to the device at. You can connect to this device from 33 feet away using any Bluetooth-enabled device and also make use of the built-in microphone. As with all new speakers, you should definitely give this speaker a week or two to break-in and see the improvement in quality.
Of all the speakers we covered, I find that the AOMAIS Sport II Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speakers is a really good contender. It offers water-ristance and can be submerged in as much as 1 meter of water for 30 minutes. It comes with a floating accessory making it perfect for a day at the beach or relaxing in the pool. It is also Dust, Shock, and Mud proof making it durable in any environment.
As far as sound quality is concerned the AOMAIS Sport II delivers a great and full sounding sound and bass with its 20W support. From Bluetooth to auxiliary you can connect a range of devices to it hassle free. What really made me love this speaker is the audio pairing capabilities, being able to pair two of these together for a seamless listening experience at every level is definitely an added bonus.
Table of Contents
- What to look for
- 1. Outdoor Tech OT1800 Turtle Shell 2.0 – Rugged Water-Resistant Wireless Bluetooth Hi-Fi Speaker
- 2. [Water-resistant Outdoor Speakers], Wireless Speakers, Bluetooth Speaker 4.0 with 2 X 3W Stereo Speakers, 3600mah Rechargeable Battery, Microphone, Ipx4 Splash- Proof
- 3. Anker SoundCore Bluetooth Speaker with 24-Hour Playtime, 66-Foot Bluetooth Range & Built-in Mic, Dual-Driver Portable Wireless Speaker with Low Harmonic Distortion and Superior Sound
- 4. Omaker M4 Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker with 12 Hour Playtime for Outdoors or Shower
- 5. AOMAIS Sport II Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speakers 4.0 with Waterproof IPX7,20W Bass Sound,Stereo Pairing,Durable Design for iPhone /iPod/iPad/Phones/Tablet/Echo dot
- 7. Big Blue Party Indoor-Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker
- 8. Mpow Bluetooth Speaker Portable Wireless with Extral 1000 mAh Emergency Power Bank for Outdoor
- 9. Photive HYDRA Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker. Rugged Shockproof and Waterproof Portable Wireless Speaker
- 10. Bluetooth Speakers, TaoTronics Stereo 20W Wireless Portable Speaker (Dual 10W Drivers, Dual Passive Subwoofers, Strong Bass, Aluminum-Alloy, Bluetooth 4.0, Built-in Microphone