A selfie stick is designed to extend the distance a smartphone can be from the user, making selfies easier to snap. Interestingly, the homemade version of the selfie stick stretches as far back as 1935 and it’s not surprising to know that people have enjoyed the self-admiration of a selfie long before the advent of Facebook and even computers. However, the selfie stick has been greatly upgraded since 1935.
Top 10 Best Bluetooth Selfie Stick With Remote Shutter Reviews
1. Selfie Stick, Flexion™ QuickSnap Pro 3-In-1 Self-portrait Monopod Extendable Wireless Bluetooth Selfie Stick with built-in Bluetooth Remote Shutter
Made for the iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5, 5s, and 5c, and Android Pink, this selfie stick extends your reach up to 3.5 feet via Bluetooth and shoots pics with a built-in button in the handle. The QuickSnap can be used with a smartphone case. The price is right, and the stick is both durable and lightweight while keeping a firm grip on your phone.
2. TaoTronics TT-SH10 iFly U-Shape Self-Portrait Monopod
This selfie stick will catapult you into the land of the super selfies. The range is up to 270 degrees and works with the smaller iPhone 4 up to the larger Galaxy Note 4 with a size range from 2.2 inches all the way to 3.5 inches. A long-life battery (20 hours on one charge) can handle taking literally thousands of selfies on one charge. Pair it with your phone’s Bluetooth for ease of snapping. The arm on the TaoTronics TT-SH10 iFly extends to 30 inches, helping to snap more pictures with more friends at once, great for parties, a wedding, or any get-together.
The stick is high quality, meaning not wobbly or flimsy, holds your phone securely during your selfie photo shoot. Although the stick is lightweight, the aluminum pole holds your phone steady and tightly.
3. Selfie Stick, Perfectday Foldable Extendable Bluetooth Selfie Stick with Built-in Remote Shutter for iPhone 6s, 6, 6 Plus, 5, 5s, 5c
Use this stick with iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5, 5s, and 5c. One of Amazon’s most popular selfie sticks, the Perfectday has a 270-degree range. The manufacturer is so committed to 100 percent satisfaction with this product and with customer service that, if you are in any way unsatisfied, they will either refund your money or send a replacement. It also comes with a lifetime guarantee that functions in the same fashion. They said this on Amazon, “We want you to know that you are buying high-quality, not junk.”
4. Mpow iSnap X One-piece U-Shape Self-portrait Monopod Extendable Selfie Stick
This selfie stick from Mpow is convenient, highly portable, and made for use with iPhone 6 and 5S, Samsung Galaxy S6 and S5 and Android Blue. Bluetooth technology allows for ease of use and remote control so you can snap whenever you are ready. This one offers a great battery life while allowing you to get a longer reach or photograph a larger group. The size as well as an ability to fold up the stick makes it the best portable stick of 2015 and a favorite with Amazon customers.
5. Selfie Stick : Stalion® Selfy Pocket-Size Handheld Extendable Bluetooth Monopod Portrait Taker & Video Recorder (Jet Black)(2nd Generation V2) UNIVERSAL FIT for iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+, Note 5 and all other smartphones
The Stalion® Selfy works with most smartphones and iPod Touch and extends from 7.78 inches to 36.22 inches. Is lightweight, takes photos and videos, and offers quick-charge, going from dead to fully charged in 1.5 hours.
6. Ubegood® Selfie Stick Self Portrait Photography Monopod Extendable Wireless Bluetooth Selfie Sticks with Adjustable Phone Holder & Built-in Remote Shutter Designed for iPhone and Android
The Ubegood selfie stick for iPhone 6 also works with Samsung, Sony, and LG as well as many other phones between 5.6 to 8.5cm, and it works via Bluetooth. This sturdy monopod reaches more than 2.5 feet, offers a 270-degree angle. The stick is as easy to use for first-timers as well as a selfie pro. The size of the phone holder easily accommodates larger phones and/or phones with a case to protect the phone with the selfie stick in use.
7. Selfie Stick, Flexion™ QuickSnap Pro 3-In-1 Self-portrait Monopod Extendable Wireless Bluetooth Selfie Stick with built-in Bluetooth Remote Shutter
The QuickSnap pairs with any smartphone, reaches an impressive 3.5 feet and works with Otterbox and other phone cases. The stick not only works for your smartphone but also can be used for any tablet with Bluetooth capacity, such as the iPad Touch. The tubing is sturdy, the stick extends smoothly and easily, and the phone grip is rubberized for security going in and out.
8. Bluetooth Selfie Stick, iRAG with 20 Hours Battery Life for iPhone, Android and All Other Smartphones
This stick offers up to20 hours on one charge and works on iPhone, Samsung, and most other smartphones. It’s lightweight to minimize shakiness when holding the phone aloft. This stick uses your phone’s Bluetooth and is one of the most compact sticks for ease in carrying in a purse or backpack; take it everywhere. It easily pairs with your phone to allow you to connect on the fly.
9. The Memory Journalists Best Selfie Stick, Bluetooth Remote Shutter Extendable Pole Monopod for iphone 6 Plus ,6, 5s, 5c, 5, Android
The pole extends from 7.5 to 34 inches, but is the smallest selfie stick of them all, and fits easily into your purse or pocket. If you don’t love it, return it for a full refund, no questions asked. As a bonus, you will receive “Top 10 Tips for Taking Selfies,” and tips on how to use the stick. The 30 minute charge time is one of the quickest we have found and comes with a wrist strap to secure the stick in your hand.
10. Selfie Stick,URPOWER® Extendable Wireless Bluetooth Rechargeable Self-portrait Monopod with Remote Shutter Function Self Pole Handheld Monopod for iPhone 6s 6s Plus 6 6 Plus 5 5s 5c, Android
The URPOWER offers one of the largest extension poles with a 40-inch reach, and pairs with both android and iPhone. The biggest difference with this selfie stick is it does not require Bluetooth, opening up the selfie stick for those more technology challenged and/or without Bluetooth. It runs off of your smartphone, so no need to charge the stick, just plug in and go. This makes it easier to also use on anyone’s smartphone wherever you are.
All of these have their advantages – highly portable, easy to use, a secure holder that pairs with most smartphones, most are Bluetooth compatible (except for the URPOWER?), affordable and takes photos from a variety of angles. If you have been waiting for the right time or don’t think it is something you will use, you owe it to yourself to check these out. It makes the selfie possible.