The science of winning at serious gaming is wrapped up in every one of the following ten wired & wireless optical mouses. Winning or losing, it all begins with mastery of the mice. All of the following gaming mouses are offered on Amazon and were chosen for their durability, function and customer satisfaction ratings. If you’re in it to win, or know someone who is, choosing from the following list will increase their chances of becoming a gaming master.
1. Logitech G602 Gaming Wireless Mouse with 250 Hour Battery Life
Logitech G602 can handle as much as 250 hours on a full charge, and with the precision this wireless gaming mouse is capable of, winning at your favorite game is more than a possibility. Featured are Lag-free response time, on-the-move adjustable DPI, and 11 programmable buttons that will last for 20 million clicks. The science of winning is built-in to this durable Logitech. For Windows, 7 & 8, Windows Vista, and Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher.
2. Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse, FPS Mouse
Logitech G502 Proteus is frequently sold out for a reason. It features cutting edge optical sensors for the most tracking accuracy available in todays market. Also featured is customizable RGB lighting or you can sync it to work with other Logitech G items, customize game profiles, and sensitivity is adjustable from 200 to 12,000 DPI. A weight of 3.6 grams gives perfect balance and Proteus’s designers left plenty of tweaking room to match the player. Anyone with windows 10, 8.1, 8 or 7 are potential masters with this wireless gaming mouse in their hand.
3. Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Professional Grade Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse, Ambidextrous Mouse
In the gaming world when time is tight, any lag time can be a killer. Logitech G900 is professional grade and trusted by people that like to win. Featured is superb tracking accuracy, adjustable 200 – 12,000 DPI range, and it responds consistently at any speed. Buttons are customizable, and with an ambidextrous grip, plus 30 hours of battery power, the Chaos Spectrum is wireless control at its finest. It has a crisp feeling with clicks and is designed for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or 7.
4. Habor Wireless Mouse Laptop Mouse Mice for Gaming with 2400 DPI for Game, PC, Notebook
The Habor wireless is designed for laptop gaming with 2400 DPI and has the kind of precise responsiveness that makes gaming with it a real pleasure. The design is very hand-friendly which is something serious gamers have to think about and it functions well on most surfaces. Left and right buttons are quiet so gaming noises don’t annoy others, and with this wireless, you can be as much as 30 feet away with no interruption in function.
5. TeckNet RAPTOR Prime 2.4G Wireless Gaming Mouse, 8 Buttons, 4000dPI, 500Hz Return Rate, Nano Receiver
Now this is a real gamers tool, with all the function you need to excel in your favorite scenarios. The TeckNet Raptor Prime is a 2.4GHz wireless utilizing Tru-Wave technology for more precise control over most surfaces. Once the Raptor is paired it stays that way so you don’t have to bother with re-establishing after shutdown. The USB receiver can stay plugged in and cursor speed is easily customizable so no need to install a driver.
6. Habor Gaming Mouse Wireless Optical Mice 2400 DPI 7 Buttons Computer Mouse for PC Laptop Notebook
This Habor gaming mouse utilizes an advanced energy-saving chip which anyone who has ever run short of power in a crucial moment will appreciate. This unit allows you to customize your speed without the need for a driver and its quiet, left or right button design allows for playtime in space you have to share with others. Habor is a good brand and this wireless can be depended on for more security and precision up to 30 feet.
7. E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Wireless Gaming Mouse
E-Blue’s Mazer II now has an upgraded design which includes an LED lit, rubberized scroll wheel. Utilizing the Avago 5090 chipset and 2.4G wireless technology, the Mazer II resists interference up to 30 feet. 3000 frame/second provides exceptional tracking, and acceleration is 20G with an anti-delay polling rate of 250Hz. With an Omron micro switch and a life expectancy of 5 million clicks, this is the one to use if you ready to step it up a bit.
8. HAVIT 12000 DPI LED 19 Programmable Buttons Optical MMO Gaming Mouse
The HAVIT 12000 is a universal mouse able to support multiple systems. The user-friendly design has a rubberized coating that makes gripping it for long periods of time much easier on the hand. Each DPI has a dedicated color, and with 16 million color options, customizing opticals is easy, plus the breathing light and mode are just as easy to adjust through the driver. 1.8 braided-fiber cable with gold plate on USB connector keeps data stable in transmission and also adds to the durability of the HAVIT.
9. VicTsing MM057 2.4G Wireless Portable Mobile Mouse Optical Mice with USB Receiver, 5 Adjustable DPI Levels, 6 Buttons for Notebook, PC, Laptop, Computer, Macbook
Gamers who use the VicTsing wireless mouse will enjoy battery life that lasts up to 15 months. Imagine not having to worry about keeping batteries around! Auto switch off will shut down the mouse when the PC is turned off and with its compatibility to so many different systems which include Windows, Mac and Linux buying this unit makes good sense. Adjustable DPI eliminates the need for a driver, just plug it in and let the fun begin. Built for durability, the ergonomic, contoured design is hand-friendly with rubberized grips that add to the comfort of its shape.
10. Satechi Edge Wireless Gaming Mouse 800 DPI, 1600 DPI , 2400 DPI , 4000 DPI with 500 to 1K Return Rate
Satechi Edge is serious competition for all the other wireless gaming mouses on the market. With 7 buttons awaiting your command, this is the wireless to have for speed and accuracy when it counts. Polling is 250Hz – 500Hz and resolution is up to 4000 with an adjustable DPI and acceleration is a fast 20G. With a wireless range of up to 98 feet, a scroll wheel with LED, and a comfortable, grooved grip, the Satechi has everything a gamer needs for durability, precise control, high-speed movement and the edge to win.
Now you know where to find 10 of the best Amazon offers in wireless gaming mouses but that’s still a lot to choose from. Don’t wait until your current mouse lets you down and causes you too lose status. Buying a spare or replacing a worn-out mouse now is better than losing later because you waited too long. Following are a couple of the most popular from the ten above which may make choosing a little easier.
# 3, the Logitech G900 is very good when any lag time could mean losing. It’s excellent tracking and consistent response at any speed helps winners win. However, # 9, the VicTsing does everything you expect a good wireless to do but it also has 15 months worth of battery life which is something to think about.
Table of Contents
- 1. Logitech G602 Gaming Wireless Mouse with 250 Hour Battery Life
- 2. Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse, FPS Mouse
- 3. Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Professional Grade Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse, Ambidextrous Mouse
- 4. Habor Wireless Mouse Laptop Mouse Mice for Gaming with 2400 DPI for Game, PC, Notebook
- 5. TeckNet RAPTOR Prime 2.4G Wireless Gaming Mouse, 8 Buttons, 4000dPI, 500Hz Return Rate, Nano Receiver
- 6. Habor Gaming Mouse Wireless Optical Mice 2400 DPI 7 Buttons Computer Mouse for PC Laptop Notebook
- 7. E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Wireless Gaming Mouse
- 8. HAVIT 12000 DPI LED 19 Programmable Buttons Optical MMO Gaming Mouse
- 9. VicTsing MM057 2.4G Wireless Portable Mobile Mouse Optical Mice with USB Receiver, 5 Adjustable DPI Levels, 6 Buttons for Notebook, PC, Laptop, Computer, Macbook
- 10. Satechi Edge Wireless Gaming Mouse 800 DPI, 1600 DPI , 2400 DPI , 4000 DPI with 500 to 1K Return Rate