Since the introduction of Apple’s iPad in 2010, it has proven to be one of the most stable tablets available. However, one of the main improvements that heavy iPad users wish for is added functionality to increase productivity. As a result of this, many users purchase an external bluetooth keyboard to free up screen space and increase the words per minute they can produce. Several companies excel at creating a protective case with the added functionality of an ergonomic keyboard to produce a marked increase in workflow. Below, some of the best bluetooth keyboard cases for iPad and iPad air are overviewed. Hopefully, this makes your search a little easier.
1. iPad Keyboard & Leather Case – Alpatronix KX100 Bluetooth iPad Keyboard Case for iPad 4,3,2, &1 with Removable Wireless Keyboard
First, the Alpatronix KX100 Bluetooth iPad Keyboard Case is made of vegan leather, making it a great choice for anyone who wishes to live a harm free life. This detachable magnetic keyboard is compatible with all versions of iPad with a signal range of 30 feet, making it easy to work anywhere. Additionally, this keyboard case has specialty keys and 120 hours of working time, making it easier to enjoy all the functions that your iPad offers without limitation. After the first time you connect the iPad to the keyboard via bluetooth it connects automatically after the initial pairing.
2. iPad Air 360 Rotatable Keyboard Case, SnuggTM – Ultra Slim Keyboard Cover Case with Bluetooth Connectivity
Second, the iPad Air 360 Rotatable Keyboard Case from Snugg has a great lightweight, ultra slim design that is a perfect fit made from the best craftsmanship and is backed by a lifetime guarantee. The 360 rotating iPad stand makes it one of the easiest cases to adjust to your viewing needs. This brand is used widely in the corporate world by companies like Google, Coca Cola, and Range Rover.
3. iPad Air 2 Keyboard Case, [2 in 1] Poweradd Detachable Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with PU Leather Magnetic Case Cover for Apple iPad Air 2 iPad 6
Third, the PU leather Poweradd iPad Air Keyboard case has an extremely practical design with the feature of putting the device to sleep or waking it up whenever you open or close the case. This case has a working time of around 60 hours and is charged via USB.
4. Arteck Ultra-Thin Apple iPad Mini Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Folio Case Cover with Built-In Stand Groove for Apple iPad Mini 3/2/1 iPad Mini with Retina Display with 130 Degree Swivel Rotating-Silver
Fifth, the Arteck Ultra Thin Apple iPad Mini Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard is specifically made for the iPad Mini. As a consequence, when the iPad is paired with the keyboard and folio case it actually looks like a miniature laptop! Additionally, if you are a Macbook or iMac user this keyboard has a layout in the same style as your other Mac devices, reducing the transition time to the smaller keyboard. The sleek design of the case complements the elegance the iPad embodies.
5. Anker Bluetooth Ultra-Slim Keyboard for iPad Air 2 / Air, iPad Pro, iPad mini 4 / 3 / 2 / 1, iPad 4 / 3 / 2, Galaxy Tabs and Other Mobile Devices
Sixth, the Anker Bluetooth Ultra Slim Keyboard is free of a case. This keyboard is compatible with any device that has bluetooth. It is 30% smaller than traditional keyboards which make it a great travel companion. Incidentally, it is powered by 2AAA batteries which provide nearly three months of power and the power saving mode increases this.
6. Kensington Key Folio Thin X3 Keyboard Case with Powerlift for iPad Air
Seventh, the Kensington Key Folio Thin X3 Keyboard Case with Powerlift for iPad Air has been well received by most users since you can work on your iPad and charge your iPhone or other USB device directly from the keyboard. The convenience of being able to fold the keyboard away whenever you need to is a nice additional feature to view what you want in full screen with ease.
7. Belkin QODE Ultimate Keyboard Case for iPad Air
Eighth, the Belkin QODE Ultimate Keyboard Case for iPad Air has three neodymium magnets to keep the iPad Air securely in place. The case is extremely thin only being 3/4in thick, this thinness is attributed to the aircraft grade aluminum which fully protects your investment. Even more, the keyboard folds away making its design perfect for multi-use functionality so, it is comfortable for handheld use or it can be propped up with the precise positioning system native to the case.
8. Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover Black for iPad 2 and iPad (3rd/4th generation)
Ninth, the Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad has a sleek design that helps to defend your iPad from drops at only 8mm in thickness. In fact, the precision keyboard holds a charge for up to six months and it is easily charged via USB. There is no assembly with the amazing clip-and-go design which incorporates magnetic hinges for additional security.
9. OMOTON Ultra-Slim Bluetooth Keyboard for Apple iPad Air 3/2/1, iPad Pro, iPad Mini 4/3/2/1, iPad 4/ 3/ 2, iPhone 6/6S, iPhone 6 plus and other Bluetooth Enabled Devices
Tenth, the OMOTON Ultra Slim Bluetooth Keyboard is compatible with all bluetooth enabled devices. Additionally, the hot keys are designed specifically to be used with iPads and the battery last up to 30 days of continuous use and requires 2AAA batteries. In fact, the intermediate size of the keyboard makes it the perfect midpoint between a full size keyboard and a miniature.
10. BESTEK iPad Mini 4 & 3 & 2 & 1 Bluetooth Keyboard Case,Newest Removable Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Case Auto Sleep Wake for Apple iPad Mini 3rd Gen / iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display / iPad Mini (iPad Mini 4 & 3 & 2 & 1）
Fourth, the Besteck Bluetooth Keyboard Case has a magnetic closure thats secures all of the ports from dirt and debris. The keyboard has genuine laptop style keys and the removable keyboard which makes hands-free viewing a breeze, while the automatic sleep/wake function saves your battery power.
In summary, having an external keyboard for your iPad is one of the easiest and most logical ways to increase the value your iPad delivers to your day. Whether it’s the no-assembly-required ease of the magnetic based keyboard covers or the balance an ultra slim keyboard offers. Your iPad experience will be upgraded forever when you welcome one of these wonderful iPad keyboard solutions.