The keyboard is an essential computer accessory. Over time, keyboards have advanced to include features that boost their functionality. When buying wireless keyboards, you need to know about some of the ideal ones available in the market. Here is a detailed review of the 10 top wireless bluetooth keyboards.
1. Logitech MK750 Wireless Solar Keyboard and Marathon Mouse Combo (920-005002)
The number one selling point for this keyboard is the fact that it’s solar powered. The Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 has a plug-and-play functionality. It is PC compatible, so it works with Windows Vista, XP, 7 and 8. The mouse has more buttons that make it easy to navigate your screen. Also, the mouse uses laser light which offers you accurate laser control.
2. Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 (PT3-00001)
This keyboard’s customization is impressive. However, the spacebar seems a little bit off. The Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 has a play functionality, USB plug, and quiet touch keys. A unique feature of this keyboard is the encryption function that enables you to encode your keystrokes to protect your information.
3. Logitech Wireless Combo MK260 with Keyboard and Mouse (920-002950)
If you’re looking for a slim keyboard, the Logitech Wireless Combo MK260 is the best option for you. It has play/pause, volume, and internet keys that are quite important for entertainment purposes. The scroll button on the mouse is comfortable for the user’s index finger. It’s also light because it uses one AA battery.
4. Anker Ultra Compact Slim Profile Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard for iOS, Android, Windows and Mac with Rechargeable 6-Month Battery (White)
For $19.99, this is probably the best keyboard you can find on the market. The Anker Ultra Compact Wireless Keyboard comes with a 2.3ft Micro-USB charging cable. It uses a rechargeable lithium battery that lasts six months. This Keyboard is compatible with Mac OS, Windows, iOS, and Android. It comes with a mouse that’s also very light.
5. Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800, Computer Keyboard Wireless, Desktop Keyboard
Though most non-gamers may consider this keyboard expensive, it’s important to note that it has unique features. These functions include backlit keys, a 2.4 GHz wireless connection, and a unifying USB receiver. The Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800 has an impressive space-saving design.
6. Jelly Comb MK08 Ultra Compact Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo for Windows and Android – Black / Yellow
The Jelly Comb MK08 Wireless Keyboard come with a 2.4 GHZ wireless connection, plug-and-play function and quite keys that are comfortable to use. The wireless connectivity feature on both the mouse and keyboard is quite steady and reliable. Though the keyboard looks bulky, it is surprisingly light.
7. Logitech Mk550 Wave Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Combo
This keyboard is one of the best ergonomic keyboards and mouse combos. The Logitech Mk550 Wave Wireless Keyboard has a ripple design in which the keys are arranged. It has great features that include a USB port and a powerful wireless connection. AA batteries power this keyboard. There isn’t much to say about the mouse, but it’s worth noting how comfortable it feels on the palm.
8. Arteck HB030B Universal Slim Portable Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 7-Colors Backlit Keyboard with Built-in Rechargeable Battery, Black
The best thing about the Arteck HB030B Universal Slim Portable keyboard is the backlit feature. It makes it possible to use the keyboard in the dark. The keyboard has a USB charging cable and uses rechargeable Li-polymer batteries. It is very light. This accessory is compatible with Windows, Android, Mac OS and iOS.
9. Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard (Dark Grey) (920-007558)
The Logitech K380 is a portable wireless keyboard and has a superb design. The circular keys give the keyboard and extra edge. Nonetheless, it would have been better if it had backlit keys. This would make it useable in the dark. The small keys that are frequently used should have been made bigger. The instant switch between the keys and multi-device support keys are the most outstanding features of the Logitech K380 keyboard.
10. HP Wireless Elite Keyboard v2
The 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity on the HP Wireless Elite Keyboard v2 is reliable and stable. The responsive scissor-switching keys make the keyboard smooth and enjoyable to use. This keyboard also has the web, volume, sleep and special function buttons. You can use the keyboard on both Windows 7 and 8.
Of all these keyboards, the Logitech Wireless Combo MK260 keyboard is arguably the best followed closely by the Arteck HB030B Universal Slim Portable keyboard. Overall, all these keyboards guarantee you an enjoyable typing experience. They all have desirable features that place them ahead of the rest.
Table of Contents
- 1. Logitech MK750 Wireless Solar Keyboard and Marathon Mouse Combo (920-005002)
- 2. Microsoft Wireless Desktop 900 (PT3-00001)
- 3. Logitech Wireless Combo MK260 with Keyboard and Mouse (920-002950)
- 4. Anker Ultra Compact Slim Profile Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard for iOS, Android, Windows and Mac with Rechargeable 6-Month Battery (White)
- 5. Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800, Computer Keyboard Wireless, Desktop Keyboard
- 7. Logitech Mk550 Wave Wireless Keyboard/Mouse Combo
- 8. Arteck HB030B Universal Slim Portable Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 7-Colors Backlit Keyboard with Built-in Rechargeable Battery, Black
- 9. Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard (Dark Grey) (920-007558)
- 10. HP Wireless Elite Keyboard v2